A superb collection of seasonal camps set in stunning wilderness areas of Ngorongoro, Serengeti, Tarangire and Manyara, close to the finest game viewing locations. Wanderers explore the lush groundwater forest in the north, crossing rivers and pools to traverse stretches of acacia woodland and bushland, and finally emerge to sweeping views of floodplain grasslands, its thin strips of yellow and green blending into a soaring skyline.
Day 1: Arrival
On arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be met and assisted by a representative. You will then be transferred to your hotel in Arusha arriving in time for check in. Rest of the day at leisure. All meals are excluded.
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
After breakfast, rejoin your safari driver guide and drive to the Eastern edge of Tarangire National Park arriving at Nimali Tarangire in time for lunch. The lodge is situated alongside the riverbed and well hidden amongst the acacia & baobab trees. Game drives are conducted in Tarangire National Park which hosts among other species Buffalo, Elephant, Lion, Warthog, Eland, the Fringe-eared Oryx, Lesser and Greater Kudu, Gerenuk, and large numbers of Impala. Afternoon game viewing drive.
Day 3: Tarangire National Park
Full day will be spent in Tarangire with an extended game drive. Enjoy a picnic lunch in Tarangire National Park.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Breakfast at the overnight lodge and this morning commence drive to The Ngorongoro Conservation area. On arrival at the Lemala gorongoro Camp, you will collect lunch boxes and immediately commence drive to the floor of the crater for an extended carter tour. Quite possibly the most famous of all Africa’s conservation areas, this is one of the places where you stand a good chance of seeing the Big 5. The enduring charm of Ngorongoro stems from its overwhelming physical beauty and the abundance of wildlife permanently resident here. Later you will return to your camp for check in. rest of the day at leisure.
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, drive to the Serengeti National Park, undoubtedly the most famous wildlife sanctuary in the world, unequalled for its natural beauty and the greatest concentration of plains game anywhere. Arrive for lunch at your lodge. Afternoon game drive until sunset.
Day 6: Serengeti National Park
Full day spent in the Serengeti with picnic lunch. This evening you will enjoy a sundowner at the Mukoma Hills.
Day 7: Ndutu – Serengeti National Park
Today after breakfat, check out and drive to Ndutu or Northern Serengeti with game drive enroute arriving in time for lunch followed by an afternoon game drive.
Day 8: Ndutu – Serengeti National Park
Early morning game drive following the migration. Late breakfast. Rest of the morning at leisure. Lunch at the Camp. Afternoon game drive.
Day 9: Departure
After breakfast, check out and transferred to the local airstrip for your scheduled flight back to Arusha. Upon arrival Met and transferred to Kilimanjaro Airport for your departure flight back home. A representative will assist you at check-in and reconfirm your onward flight.
- Twin /Single accommodation as specified on the Itinerary
- Greeting and assistance at airport
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled domestic flights as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled road transportation as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled game activities as specified itinerary
- Park Entrance Fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes
- Sightseeing and excursions other than those specified in the itinerary
- All International flights and Taxes
- Visa fees (if required)
- Travel & Personal accident insurance cover
- Night drives, guided walking trails, a Maasai community visit, sundowners overlooking the Mara and hot air ballooning are available at an additional cost.