All our tours depart from the town of Moshi
A romantic adventure, this indulgent Tanzanian safari will take you to the rich volcanic beauty of the Ngorongoro Crater and on to the vast plains of the Serengeti, including two nights at the exquisite and exclusive Serengeti Bushtops. These are amongst the finest locations in Africa and offer the most incredible game viewing. We recommend you end your safari in style with a relaxing beach break.
Day 1: Moshi
On arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be welcomed by a member of Our team, who will transfer you to the Moshi Coffee Lodge for the night, experiencing luxurious accommodation cradled in endless acres of Tanzania’s largest coffee plantation
Day 2 & 3: Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Check out from the Lodge after breakfast and drive on a 4×4 Safari Vehicle with the Assistance of our Driver guide to the Exploreans Ngorongoro Lodge, staying for two nights. Full day tour of the extraordinary and rich volcanic landscape of the Ngorongoro Crater. The crater is a World Heritage Site situated at the eastern edge of the Serengeti in northern Tanzania. It is the largest unbroken ancient caldera in the world and is teeming with wild game including elephant, zebra, lion, rhino and Thomson’s gazelle. Tanzania’s few remaining black rhino are protected here and often spotted in the crater. At the soda lake look out for flamingo. With grasslands, swamps, forests and the lake, the crater attracts a multitude of different wildlife that come to wallow, graze, hide and climb.
Day 4 & 5: Serengeti National Park
Early morning road transfer after breakfast to the Manyara airstrip for your short flight to Kogatende airstrip and an onward road transfer to the luxurious Serengeti Bushtops. Set in the incredible UNESCO World Heritage Serengeti National Park, you will spend two nights here, enjoying the finest in bush hospitality and an unsurpassed safari experience. With morning and evening game drives in state-of-the-art 4×4 vehicles, explore these vast and beautiful plains, famed for the annual migration of zebra, Thomson’s gazelle and wildebeest, yet even at quieter times the Serengeti offers some of the most fantastic game-viewing in Africa. Morning and evening game drives and a chance to indulge in the evocative surrounding of Serengeti Bushtops. Enjoy a complimentary massage or perhaps book a bush picnic (extra cost) or a walking safari (extra cost).
Day 6: Departure
Transfer to Kogatende airstrip after breakfast for your flight to Moshi where Our representative will be waiting to transfer you back to Kilimanjaro airport for your return flight. You can opt to enjoy lunch at the Moshi Coffee Lodge before your return flight.
- Twin /Single accommodation as specified on the Itinerary
- Greeting and assistance at airport
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled domestic flights as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled road transportation as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled game activities as specified itinerary
- Park Entrance Fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes
- Sightseeing and excursions other than those specified in the itinerary
- All International flights and Taxes
- Visa fees (if required)
- Travel & Personal accident insurance cover
- Night drives, guided walking trails, a Maasai community visit, sundowners overlooking the Mara and hot air ballooning are available at an additional cost.